Sensory Friendly Interactive Play: "Peter and the Wolf"
WindSync's Peter and the Wolf - This is an interactive, educational event targeting grades K-5.
Performance time is are at 9:30 am on Thursday, December 5.
Advanced booking is required
For more information: WndSync's Sensory Friendly Peter and the Wolf
The Discovery Sensory Friendly Series is designed to create a welcoming and supportive environment for individuals on the autism spectrum or other sensory sensitivities and their families. Accommodations are made to allow for a more relaxed and inclusive experience.
- House rule are relaxed and include accommodations such as:
- The theatre will ont be filled to capacity, providing extra space.
- Patrons will be allowed to get up, move around and leave at any time
- Ipads and other electronics for therapeutic use are allowed
- House lights will remain on at a low level during the performance
- Suden lloud sounds or startling moments will be signaled in advance
- Quiet and activity areas are provided in the lobby
- Lobby monitors to allow patrons to continue watching the performance
- Trained volunteers on hand to assist wiht patron needs and requests
- Social Story and other support materials provided online as preparation for a visit to the dealer
- Click here to view Social Story: Trip to the Theatre
|Event Date||12-05-2019 9:30 am|
|Event End Date||12-05-2019 11:30 am|